Legal notice | General information
1. Charges for accommodation: It must be paid at the time of Check in, without exception and in accordance with the contracting conditions agreed upon previously. If at the time of payment, the client makes modifications, the entire stay must be re-invoiced at the current rate and according to new stipulated conditions.
2. Hours: The stipulated time for Check In (entry) is from 2 pm and the time limit for Check Out is at 10 am. By paying a supplement equivalent to 50% of the rack rate, the reservation holder may request a Late Check Out (late departure) until 5:00 p.m. After this time, 100% of the rack rate must be paid. All times indicated are in GMT -3: 00 (local time).
3. Unforeseen Check Out: Without differentiating the seasons, the Hotel will charge the entire stay, as mentioned in the reservation, even if the guests leave earlier or shorten their stay.
4. Scope of the terms: Do these terms apply to all reservations made through our website? online reservation or reservations made by e-mail / telephone, personal or other means of communication.
5. Acceptance: The reservation holder accepts the hotel policies and these terms on behalf of all the members of his group. Once the reservation is accepted, it will be understood that the owner has understood and accepted all the points set out in this reservation contract.
6. Terms of cancellation or modification of reservations: You can modify or cancel your reservation, subject to the modification, cancellation and no-show policies as specified in the point of cancellations and penalties. We reserve the right to charge cancellation and no-show fees in accordance with established policies.
7. No-show terms : In the event that you do not check in on the agreed day, it will be considered as? No-show (no show) and we will proceed to charge the corresponding no-show charge, equivalent to 100% of the stay .
8. Limitation of Financial Responsibility: In the unlikely event that a problem arises with respect to a reservation, our responsibility, if any, will be limited to the deposit paid at the time of reservation.
10. Smoke-Free Hotel: In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 13,894 and its Regulatory Decree 1626/09, smoking is prohibited in the closed environments of the hotel, including the rooms.
11. Extra people policy: The maximum occupancy allowed per room is up to 4 people, including babies who occupy or not cots. If the family group exceeds the allowed amount, the holder of the reservation must take two rooms.
12. Pets: Not accepted
RESERVATION POLICY / CANCELLATION AND / OR MODIFICATIONS
RESERVATIONS ON REQUEST: Reservations are preferably made via e-mail, clearly indicating full name, contact telephone number, date of entry and exit and type of room chosen. Once the e-mail has been received in our reservation confirmation response, we will send you the bank details where you must make a deposit corresponding to 25% of the total stay, or the amount equivalent to one night, in the case of reservations of less than 3 nights.
In the event that the client does not wish to make the deposit, we need to guarantee the reservation by credit card, for which they must inform us the following information (owner, number, security code, expiration date and issuing bank).
Last minute reservations: For reservations made within 48 hours prior to the day of entry (Check In), we require the guarantee by credit card, otherwise, the reservation will be confirmed under conditional mode. You can also make your reservation by phone, calling from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., at (011) 4373 1360 where you will be asked for your credit card details or you can make a bank deposit or electronic transfer, as shown stated above, in order to guarantee said reservation.
The credit card data left as guarantee must be valid to confirm your reservation, otherwise, it may be canceled without prior notice.
Payment of the entire reservation (in the case of guaranteeing with a card) or of the balance (if guaranteeing with a deposit) is made directly at the hotel, upon entering and can be done in cash, with a credit card (Visa, Amex, or Master), or debit card (Electron or Maestro).
If after 36 business hours of sending the reservation request you have not received a response, please forward your request with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, or, consult by calling the Reservations and Operations Center at (011) 4373 -1360 from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
At the time of booking, only the room category will be confirmed, not the number; The room assignment will be announced at the Hotel on the day of entry.
Children up to 4 years old free of charge, if they share a Standard Twin room with 2 adults. Maximum 2 children free of charge per family group. In the event that a room is occupied by 2 minors and an adult, the double base rate will be applied.
The forms of payment enabled are: Cash (pesos and / or dollars - euros), debit card, credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express) Prepayment by deposit or bank transfer. Transfer costs are at the customer's expense and order.
CANCELLATION AND / OR MODIFICATION OF RESERVATIONS AND PENALTIES
The client must send an e-mail from the original of the client who owns the reservation communicating such decision.
Depending on the amount of days in advance of the scheduled check-in, the client will be entitled to the following refund according to the season:
High Season (December to March)
- Early cancellation without charge: up to 25 days before the date of entry: without penalty (refund of 100% of the payment made), after deduction of management and banking expenses.
- Late cancellation: within 24 days before the date of entry, the Hotel will have full payment as a cancellation penalty.
- No show (No show): 100% of total accommodation charges.
Medium / Low Season: (April to November)
- Up to 96 hours prior to Check In: cancellation fees are equivalent to 1 night.
- Within 48 hours the hotel will have full payment as a cancellation penalty.
- No show (No show): 100% of total accommodation charges.
Without differentiating the seasons, the Hotel will charge the entire stay, as mentioned in the reservation, even if the guests leave earlier or shorten their stay.
In the event of force majeure, and where the Hotel must make a monetary refund, it will have the right to deduct administrative, banking and tax expenses.
RESERVATION MODIFICATIONS : Reservation modification requests must be made in a timely manner via e-mail to email@example.com.
To be valid, you must receive an affirmative response from our reservation center. The hotel reserves the right to charge management fees, when the modification is made more than 2 (two) times.
All dates, percentages and payment methods indicated in this Policy are subject to change without prior notice. These changes will be reflected in the sending of the Booking Confirmation by the hotel.